Jan 4, 2012

Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie has said that she may have a baby this year with husband Josh Duhamel as she and her bandmates are taking an extended break from their group.

The 36-year-old singer hasn't ruled out the possibility of starting a family with the Hollywood hunk in 2012, as she is planning to spend a lot of quality time with him over the coming months.

"I want to spend time with my husband, watch football, watch basketball. I'm going where the day takes me - having days where I have no schedule. That's going to be nice and refreshing for me ... a definite change," Contactmusic quoted her as telling People.com.

"I'm looking forward to being home and not having to sleep in a different city or country every night," she added.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.