Jan 9, 2012


Paris Hilton is planning to release a house music album in the summer.

The reality star has revealed that she had to put her musical ambitions on hold because of her TV commitments, but is looking forward to returning to her chart career.

"I have a huge passion for house music. It always has been my passion. I just haven't been able to focus on it, because I have been doing reality TV for so long now," the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.

"I've been working on the album with lots of other top DJs for a while now and I think people will be really surprised. It's very modern and very catchy; perfect party music," she said.

The 30-year-old socialite is a big music fan and says she is thrilled with the current state of dance music, having experienced many enjoyable nights clubbing over the last 12 months.

"There are just so many great DJs right now," FHM magazine quoted her as saying.

"And I should know, I've been to over 100 raves in the past year, so I've heard every type of music," she added.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.